gordon stout: Home
PASIC 2014 Keyboard Sight Reading Lab Materials
1. Challenge 1: 2, 3, & 4 mallet solos for keyboard percussion, by Earl Hatch Furioso and valse in D Minor (2 Mallets) pub.Studio 4 Music
2. Music Speed Reading, by David R. Hickman
pub. Wimbeldon Music Inc.
3. Selected Duets for Flute, Volume 1 & 2, Compiled and Edited by H. Voxman
pub. Rubank Inc.
4. Little Note Book for Anna Magdalena Bach, by Johann Sebastian Bach
pub. Belwin Mills Publishing Corp.
5. Pieces for Classical Guitar, Edited by Peter Greenwood
pub. Amsco Music Publishing Co.
6. Rhythmic Articulation, by Pasquale Bona
7. Album of Easy Pieces by Modern Composers for the piano
(Bartok, Kabalivsky, Shostakowitch, Khachaturian, Prokofierr, Stravinsky)
pub. Edwin F. Kalmus
8. Various Short Preludes And Fugues, by Johann Sebastian Bach
Edited by Hans Bischoff
pub. Edwin F. Kalmus
9. Sonata No. VI in G Minor, by Antonio Vivaldi, (for flute, violin and piano)
pub. McGinnis & Marx (C.F. Peters)
10. The Library of Guitar Classics, Compiled and Edited by Jerry Willard
pub. Amsco Publications
11. Three Duets for Two Flutes, by Friedrich Kuhlau, Op. 10
pub. International Music Company
Composer, teacher, marimbist, percussionist.
My most recent CD - Welcome to Stoutland has been available since May 25, 2014. In contains much of my chamber music written in the last ten years or so. Please see What's New for track listings. You might also check out the new Wilder Duo Live double CD. It is for sale in the Store section, now at a reduced price!! It can also be downloaded at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/gordonstout. iTunes to come soon (711/14).
Now you can also find errata for Skylark Orange Circles, Sedimental Stuctures, Rumble Strips, Northern Lights (Ewazen), plus the 5.0 version of the last section of Astral Dance, in the Errata section. Click on the comment link for each one individually you would like to share. Note: the comment links have been disabled on 6/26/14, because of extensive spamming. At this time, you will need to take a picture of the errata you are in need of (Mac users can use Grab, or similar program). Sorry about that.
The photo below is from the recording session of my composition "Somewhere In Africa there's A Whirlwind", December of 2013 at Ithaca College, with Marco Schirripa and Sean Gill.